A Border Collie's Mistress' Place for News and Musings

Travels, Trials and Tribulations

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tell Me Thursday- yeah!

1. What is your favorite Little Debbie snack? If you hate Little Debbie then I bow down to your greatness. (I suppose you can include some other favorite snack. Maybe it'll inspire me to get over LD for today.)

Oh wow, so hard to pick just one.  Nutty bar are right up there, as I am a sucker for the peanut butter and chocolate combo  in its many forms.  I have a sentimental attachment to Oatmeal Cream Pies(Froze), I used to share them with one of my childhood horses. 






2. What do you use for laundry detergent?

Tide, ususally I'm allergic to some of the other.


3. Tighty Whities or Boxers? (this, obviously, is open for interpretation)

Yes to both, depending on the activity at hand.


4. Dogs: On the bed? In the house? On the furniture? Never? What are your rules?

On the bed- sometimes, I only have 2 that care to sleep on the bed.  They get the privilege of bed when I sleep alone in hotel room or taking a nap ( like that happens very often).  Otherwise all dogs sleep in crates in a dog room, I'm a super light sleeper and we humans have allergies to the dogs.  On the furniture by invitation only.


5. Favorite dog-related website (aside from my blog, obviously har har har)? Favorite NON-dog related website? Can be blogs, or whatever.


Dog site _ http://rockingdawgs.blogspot.com/

Non dog site right now -http://www.wendysparrots.com/html/about_us.html

No comments:

Post a Comment