A Border Collie's Mistress' Place for News and Musings

Travels, Trials and Tribulations

Friday, September 16, 2011

Tell Me Thursday

Ok so I am day late.  This is actually my third one and I am really having fun with these. The other ones I have posted as "notes" on my FB account.

1. If you're not at the 2011 Sheepdog finals this weekend what are you planning to do?


  I have been home and "watching" by the magic of Facebook feed.
2. One item you NEVER walk onto the trial field (any trial field, or training class will suffice) without?
Clean underwear.  You never know, you know?
3. Katy wants to know if you have a pre-run ritual that you observe?
I try very hard to spend the 2 runs a head of me alone in quiet place with my dog.  I like to be able to watch what's going happening on the field, but not hear the spectators.  I always clean my whistle while waiting.
4. How old were you when you had your first real kiss?
 Like 15 maybe.  Gosh, so memorable, hardly.
5. Bonnie wants to know what you do for yard mud control during the winter?
I just pulled up my whole side yard and laid textured concrete pavers.  My dream is to only have enough grass for the dogs to pee. I try to hose off dogs after working and I try to wipe paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment